- 1. Justin Randall Timberlake, Born In January, 1981 In Memphis, Tennessee
- 2. Justin Just Loves Spiders & Snakes … Not
- 3. A True Talent, Recognized With American Music Awards and Grammy Awards
- 4. American Idol judge, Simon Cowell & Justin Timberlake
- 5. Sir Elton John Has Deep Respect & Admiration For Justin Timberlake
- 6. As The ‘Sexiest Man’, Justin Timberlake Is Often Linked To Other Female Celebrities
- 7. The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Justin Timberlake: Cars & Houses
- 8. Once A Member Of The Mickey Mouse Club
- 9. Ex-Girlfriend Britney Spears
- 10. Cry Me a River … Inspired By His Breakup With Britney Spears
- 11. Nipplegate With Janet Jackson During The Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show
- 12. Stalkers Put To A Halt
- 13. Marriage Agreement With Jessica Biel
- 14. Justin Timberlake, A Member Of Former Boy Band *NSYNC, Goes Solo
- 15. Romance & Millions In Italy
- 16. Unfortunate Incident During The Wedding Video
- 17. Justin Timberlake was the first ever celebrity to get Punk’d by Ashton Kutcher
- 18. Well Treated For Some Disorders
- 19. The William Rast Clothing Line
- 20. Special Treatment For The Wedding Guests
1. Justin Randall Timberlake, Born In January, 1981 In Memphis, Tennessee
Justin Randall Timberlake, otherwise known as JT, was born on the evening of Saturday, January 31 1981 at 6:30 pm. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee. The state of Tennessee is home to other well-known celebrities like Dolly Patron, Elvis Presley, Megan Fox, Quentin Taratino and Tina Turner.
2. Justin Just Loves Spiders & Snakes … Not
Justin Timberlake is extremely scared of spiders and snakes.
3. A True Talent, Recognized With American Music Awards and Grammy Awards
Timberlake, a successful American singer and actor, has so far been nominated 69 times for various awards and has won 29 of them. Amongst these awards, the most noticeable are the three American Music Awards and the six Grammy Awards that he won as a solo artist.
4. American Idol judge, Simon Cowell & Justin Timberlake
Who doesn’t know of ex-American Idol judge, Simon Cowell and his biting remarks regarding contestants? His remarks are not only limited to Idol contestants. In 2004, Simon was quoted saying, “Justing Timberlake is some white kid who tried to act black over the last several years.”
Years later, Justin Timberlake was shortlisted to replace Simon Cowell on American Idol, thanks to Justin Timberlake’s immense success.
5. Sir Elton John Has Deep Respect & Admiration For Justin Timberlake
Elton John’s music video “This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore” features Justin Timberlake, who acts as a young Elton John. Not just that, the American singer and actor was chosen by British singer Elton John to portray him in a movie based on his life.
6. As The ‘Sexiest Man’, Justin Timberlake Is Often Linked To Other Female Celebrities
Justin Timberlake has been romantically linked to a number of famous female celebrities. Some of them are Britney Spears, Fergie, Scarlett Johansson, Alyssa Milano, Janet Jackson and Jessica Biel. No wonder he has been named “Sexiest Man” by Teen Cosmopolitan.
7. The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Justin Timberlake: Cars & Houses
With success comes money and a trendsetting lifestyle, very true in the case of Justin Timberlake. Justin Timberlake currently owns 6 Harley Davidsons, a Mercedes M Class, 2 Mercedes Benz, a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, a red Audi S5 Cabriolet, a Hummer H3 and a Jeep Wrangler. Moreover, apart from his home in Hollywood Hills, he has Soho and Manhattan apartments filled with all the luxuries the mind can fathom. He also has three pet dogs.
8. Once A Member Of The Mickey Mouse Club
Justin Timberlake was part of the famous Mickey Mouse Club, a famous Disney TV show that ended in 1996. However, the Mickey Mouse Club is also famous for another reason. Many now famous celebrities have been a part of this show as kids. Notable names are Christina Aguilera, Justin’s ex-girlfriend Britney Spears and fellow NSync member, JC Chasez.
9. Ex-Girlfriend Britney Spears
At a Super Bowl party, Justin Timberlake was quoted as calling his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears a “bitch”. Well, as much as the media would try to create hype about it, the accusation is false.
10. Cry Me a River … Inspired By His Breakup With Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears’s breakup was one of the most talked about splits in the music industry during 2002. The break up inspired Justin Timberlake to write his famous song “Cry Me a River’. When the song was released, it featured a female model that looked a lot like Britney Spears. At the time, Justin Timberlake did not admit to the inspiration behind the video or the song. But 10 years later, Justin finally admitted that his breakup with Spears was the reason he came up with the song.
11. Nipplegate With Janet Jackson During The Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show
“Wardrobe Malfunction”, is a phrase today’s generation is well aware of, thanks to Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson’s 2004 Super Bowl performance. During the performance, Timberlake tore off a part of Janet’s costume as part of the act, giving birth to the “Wardrobe Malfunction”. People have called the incident a publicity stunt.
12. Stalkers Put To A Halt
Fans of pop stars can be quite crazy. This stands true for Karen McNeil, a woman whose obsession with Justin Timberlake made her stalk him. She would follow Justin Timberlake everywhere, even paying several visits to his home in LA. The stalking ended with a restraining order from Justin Timberlake against her.
13. Marriage Agreement With Jessica Biel
The marriage bond is said to create a lifelong bond for the two people involved in it. Is it true for Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel? Well according to reports, before the wedding an agreement was signed, according to which Justin is bound to pay a huge sum if he is caught cheating. The couple got married on October 19, 2012 in Italy.
14. Justin Timberlake, A Member Of Former Boy Band *NSYNC, Goes Solo
*NSYNC was one of the most successful boy bands in the history of the music industry. There was a time when the five members seemed inseparable. However, time changes things. This was evident when the other four members of *NSYNC were not even invited to Justin Timberlake’s wedding with actor Jessica Biel.
15. Romance & Millions In Italy
Justin Timberlake married actor Jessica Biel at Borgo Egnazia in Italy on October 19, 2012. The cost of their wedding ceremony was around $6.5 million. However, they not only recovered that amount but also made money by receiving $300,000 from People and Hello magazines for publishing rights to their wedding photos.
16. Unfortunate Incident During The Wedding Video
A wedding video of Timberlake and Jessica Biel is shown making fun of the homeless. This forced Timberlake to write an open letter to his fans of 700 words, in order to apologize for the contents.
17. Justin Timberlake was the first ever celebrity to get Punk’d by Ashton Kutcher
Justin Timberlake was the first ever celebrity to get “Punk’d”, a famous TV show hosted by Ashton Kutcher. This must not be as surprising as the fact that Justin Timberlake cried when being Punk’d. Later on, Timberlake Punk’d Kelly Osbourne and hence became the first celebrity to appear twice on the show. The only difference was that this time, he did not cry.
18. Well Treated For Some Disorders
Justin Timberlake suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
19. The William Rast Clothing Line
Justin Timberlake, along with his partner Trace Ayala, launched a clothing line. They named it “William Rast”. The inspiration behind the name was the grandfathers of both the partners. William is the name of Timberlake’s Grandfather and Rast is the last name of Ayala’s grandfather.
20. Special Treatment For The Wedding Guests
The wedding of Justin and Jessica was not very pleasant for arriving guests. The guests were asked to reach Frankfurt, Germany and had no clue where they will be going next in the private jets. They were also instructed by the couple to not bring the kids along and were given the option to either come for the entire week or not to come at all.